The 2021 State of Testing in DevOps
DevOps adoption has doubled over the past five years and continues to accelerate, especially this past year when the shift to digital was heightened by remote work. In our third annual installment of the State of Testing DevOps Benchmark Report, over 600 industry professionals shared how their organizations are adopting, measuring, and improving DevOps. This report is designed to take the pulse on testing in DevOps, connecting the testing and quality community to the latest in test automation, CI/CD adoption, and the customer experience. The data will reveal:
– Where software teams are in the DevOps maturity
– Biggest inhibitors to adoption
– Adoption of CI/CD processes and tools
– The evolving role of quality and testing in DevOps
– The business impact of test automation
Some error has occured.