Some error has occured.
Now in its seventh year the European Software Testing Awards celebrate companies and individuals who have accomplished significant achievements in the software testing and quality assurance market.
Enter the European Software Testing Awards and start on a journey of anticipation and excitement leading up to the awards night – it could be you and your team collecting one of the highly coveted awards!
The benefits of the entering the European Software Testing Awards are considerable:
- Best-of-the-best: winning an award will ensure you are perceived by your industry peers and clients as a leading provider of software testing services and solutions
- Marketing: just being shortlisted can improve brand awareness and promote your business to new customers and increase credibility
- Employee motivation: awards recognise the hard work and achievements of your staff, so winning one helps boost morale and improve motivation
- New talent: by promoting your business as the best-of-the-best you can attract the talent you need to push your business forward
- Benchmarking: the application process alone forces you to look at your business from a different perspective and compare yourself to the competition.
Quick entry guide
*all projects entered must have been completed within the last 12 months
First, to register for The European Software Testing Awards you have to select the categories you wish to enter and complete the Entry Process by clicking ENTER button.
When you are ready to submit your project click SUBMIT PROJECT button.
Check back to see if your project has made it to the finals. If you are a finalist book your seat or table at the Gala Dinner by clicking BOOK TABLE button.
Quotes from The European Software Testing Awards 2018
The perfect way to celebrate and reflect upon a year of hard work
Amazing setting and wonderfully organised. Timely event. Gave lots of opportunities for networking. Overall had a wonderful time.
This event is becoming the one to be seen at in the industry.
The beautiful venue, dress code and nature of the occasion added to the prestige and glamour of the event.