iSQI is a leading global certification body providing exams to assured quality standards.
iSQI’s certification products support professionals at all stages of their careers. The iSQI reputation for integrity, validity and fairness has earned trust from both individuals and employers who value reliable and independent validation and assessment
iSQI offers multiple exam delivery options including:
- “FLEX” – remote proctor exams offering maximum convenience (24/7 availability)
- Pearson VUE test centres – more than 5,000 globally
- On site with an iSQI trained invigilator after accredited training or for organisations with multiple candidates
iSQI provide maximum flexibility with its exam delivery options, quick and easy registration and fast results!
The iSQI portfolio includes:
- ISTQB® – the industry recognised certification in software testing. iSQI is a global ISTQB® exam provider authorized by multiple ISTQB® Member Boards, including the UK & Ireland Testing Board (UKITB). iSQI offers the complete portfolio of ISTQB® exams (Foundation, Specialist, Agile and Expert Level). Successful candidates can be listed on the central ISTQB® Successful Candidate Register.
- TMMI® – Test Maturity Model Professional and Test Process Improver
- A4Q – Selenium, Practitioner in Agile Quality (PAQ) and SDET. Also DevOps, Business Analysis and Service Design (including Design Thinking).
- IREB® – Requirements Engineering
- UXQB® – Usability and User Experience
- ISPMA – Software Product Management
- ISAQB – Software Architecture
As well as a friendly and approachable service, iSQI offers:
- Syllabi, practice exams and details of training course availability via the iSQI website, with options to purchase test centre (Pearson VUE), public and remote proctored exams.
- 2TRY which gives additional reassurance to test takers with a retake exam available for only 25% of the standard exam fee (selected exams only)
- Digital Badges that increase visibility of achievement and allow employers to verify a certification (available to existing certificate holders)
- Partner agreements, with potential preferred pricing, for companies, training providers, universities, public and private educational institutions who are planning exams on a regular basis
- Accreditation support for training providers.
iSQI is committed to ensuring your success! Contact email@example.com to discuss your requirements!