AVP of Engineering
Tzvika Shahaf is AVP of Engineering at Perfecto, the market leading cloud-based platform for continuous testing of web, mobile and IoT software.
Tzvika is an Analytics expert and heads the DigitalZoom reporting and analytics product that is considered by multiple research firms as one of the most innovative solutions in the testing intelligence market.
Tzvika works with leading US fortune 500 & Global enterprises to optimize their Continuous Testing visibility and DevOps maturity.
Agile vs. DevOps For Continuous Testing: How to Optimize Your Pipeline
Interest in continuous testing has been growing for five years now — yet the more we talk about it, the more polarized the discussion becomes. Complicating the conversation is the fact that Agile and DevOps both drive the need for continuous testing, but both require distinctly different things from a quality perspective.
Join me for a lively discussion on what’s really required for continuous testing in the context of Agile and DevOps. See live examples of how to maximize testing pipeline efficiencies and walk away with tactics you can implement today.
Tzvika Shahaf, VP of Product and writing contributor of “Continuous Testing for DevOps Professionals” plans to explore the following topics:
– What is continuous testing and why it is that hard to mature?
– Which elements of continuous testing are essential for Agile and DevOps?
– The key trends around continuous testing and the key personas involved in it.
– Strategies for measuring continuous testing progress and ROI.
– Practical tips on how to embed codeless testing into the code-based pipeline.