Graham was a tester in the days before test tools existed, starting in military systems and real-time testing of corporate mid-range computers. He has always been interested in innovative ways to improve quality and productivity of testing. Graham has been involved in some of the most critical performance testing projects, delivering large Cloud testing on the most demanding business areas such as trading applications, Video on Demand, sports websites, etc..
How to Fit Performance Testing with Agile and DevOps
Agile and DevOps environments demand shorter development cycles. So how can reliable and thorough performance tests be executed in these fast-paced agile environments?
In this session Graham will delve into how organizations can adopt best practices for including performance testing into their development cycles. Join to learn:
- How to integrate performance testing into your Continuous Delivery pipeline
- What should be tested and when?
- What parts of performance testing can be automated?
- How can you test the performance of micro-services?
- How are the roles of performance testers evolving?
- Is performance testing morphing into performance engineering?