Antony is a proven product and technology leader with extensive experience in enterprise software and mobile computing. Prior to Eggplant, Antony served as CTO of The Global Draw Group—a leading supplier of networked gaming products, which includes subsidiaries Barcrest and Games Media. Antony also served as a member of the Executive Team and EVP of Ecosystem and Technical Services at mobile operating system specialist Symbian. While at Symbian, Antony was a founder of the Symbian open-source foundation. Prior to this, Antony held a position with IBM Research in New York, where he made several contributions to the development of the Linux kernel, with a particular focus on security.
Drive the Future of Testing with Intelligent Automation
Eggplant CTO Antony Edwards will discuss Digital Automation Intelligence—a modern testing approach and suite that uses AI, machine learning, and analytics to help teams quickly and continuously create amazing digital experiences. He will cover how to:
- Test through the eyes of the user.
- Analyze all aspects of the user experience.
- Expand automation beyond test execution with AI, machine learning, and analytics.
- Take a coherent approach to monitoring and testing.
- Use predictive analytics to report quality status in terms of the user experience.