The National Software Testing Conference is a UK‑based conference that provides the software testing community at home and abroad with practical presentations from the winners of The European Software Testing Awards, and roundtable discussion forums that are facilitated and led by top industry figures.
This premier industry event also features a market leading exhibition, which enables delegates to view the latest products and services available to them.
The National Software Testing Conference is open to all, but is aimed and produced for those professionals that recognise the crucial importance of software testing within the software development lifecycle. Therefore, the content is geared towards C‑level IT executives, QA directors, heads of testing and test managers, senior engineers and test professionals.
The National Software Testing Conference has its finger on the pulse as it is owned and supported by the industry leading journal TEST Magazine and is produced by the organisers of The European Software Testing Awards.
No other software testing conference in the UK or Europe can boast these credentials. This conference ensures that you get access to the latest analysis and ground-breaking research from authoritative sources – which enables you to keep one step ahead of market trends.
All delegates will receive a printed copy of The European Software Testing Summit Report, covering trends and learnings derived from the hundreds of entries into The European Software Testing Awards programme.
- Source the latest products and services via the industry leading exhibition
- Learn from industry experts at cutting-edge seminars while interacting at collaborative Q&A sessions
- Join in with executive discussion forums
- Network with your peers and key industry figures
- Swap and share ideas with like-minded professionals
- Network and make new and influential contacts
- Take away ‘real-world’ scenarios and apply learned solutions
- Enjoy the National Software Testing Conference drinks reception on Day 1, which provides a fantastic opportunity to meet and network with top software testing and QA professionals in an informal environment
- Last year 89% of delegates said, based on their experience, they would return in 2019
91% of delegates last year said the content was either ‘good’ or ‘fantastic’
Who should attend?
The National Software Testing Conference is open to all, but is aimed and produced for those professionals that recognise the crucial importance of software testing within the software development lifecycle.
- Testing Team Leads / Heads of Test
- Chief Architects
- Directors of IT
- Test Directors
- Directors of QA
- Project Managers
- Testing Managers
- QA Managers
- Chief Engineers
Last year’s participants
- Head of Test, St James Place Wealth Management
- Head of Retail Business Assurance, Lloyds Banking Group
- Head of Strategic Testing, The London Clinic
- Director – Test and Engineering services, Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Portfolio Test Manager, McDonald’s Restaurants
- QA Manager, Go Compare
- Test and Verification Manager, Airbus Defence and Space
- Test Operations Programme Manager, Vodafone Group
- Engineering Manager – Testing, River Island
- Certification Director, Santander UK
- Head of Testing & QA, Old Mutual Wealth
- Head of QA/Testing, AEVI
- CIO Testing Services, Direct line Group
- Head of QA, Hubble
- Director QA, Hotels.com / Expedia.com Ltd
- Senior Director – Development Services, King
- Head of Testing Services, Metropolitan Police
- Director Quality Engineering, Reed Business Information
- Global Head of QA and Testing, Lombard Risk
- Head of Software Quality & Testing, AstraZeneca
- Head of Quality Assurance, Third Bridge
- Head of Quality Engineering, Tandem Bank
- IT Director, Credit Suisse
Great Russell Street