With support from the industry, including Gold Sponsor DVT; Event Partners Infostretch and Tricentis; and Exhibitors Infuse and ISQi, The National Software Testing Conference 2017 is set to be bigger than ever!
Taking place at The Millennium Gloucester Hotel Kensington on 22-23 May, the packed conference invites senior software testing professionals to take in high quality presentations, network, participate in Executive Workshops and Q&A panels, as well voice their thoughts on the future of the industry.
Experienced speakers share can’t miss strategy, management tips and case studies
Confirmed speakers include:
- Leigh Rathbone, Testing Principal, Shop Direct, presenting on “Why Self-Development in Testing is Important”
- Dan Ashby, Head of Software Quality and Testing, AstraZeneca, on “How Ignorant Are We?”
- Chris Wilkins, Founder & CEO, DTH, focusing on Cape Town as the new outsourcing destination for post-Brexit Britain
- Steve Watson, Director Quality Engineering, RBI Technology, discussing “Challenges For Test Managers In A Changing Landscape”
- Sudeep Chatterjee, Global Head of QA and Testing, Lombard Risk, addressing “The Future of Testing”
- Matt Ryan & Joanna Griffith, Lead Test Engineers, BBC, on “Building A Test Community At The BBC”
- Nadine Martin, Senior Manager, Test Services, Sony Interactive Entertainment, examining “the Award-Winning Test Data Visualisation In Games Project”
- Adithya Alladi, QA Engineer, Gamesys, highlights “How A QA Engineer Could Be The Face Of Agile”
- Richard Self, Big Data Evangelist and Research Fellow – Big Data Laboratory, University of Derby, discusses “Software Testing For Big Data Analytics In The Era Of Uncertain Data Veracity”
- Niranjalee Rajaratne, Head of Quality Assurance, Third Bridge & Laksitha Ranasingha, Tech Lead, Home Office, presenting a joint talk
- And many more speakers to be announced!
Early bird pricing offer
For delegates interested in attending The National Software Testing Conference, register before 28 February 2017 to take advantage of the Early Bird Offer, and save £100!
The National Software Testing Conference is partnered with the National DevOps Conference, so delegates also interested in DevOps topics can take advantage of the special ‘2 IT Conferences With One Ticket!’ offer for £999 (early bird price offer normally £1250) and benefit from 40+ talks on the future of QA and applying DevOps principles; 4 tracks with senior presenters; numerous interactive Executive Workshops;
2 network-filled evening drinks receptions; and much more!
Written by Cecilia Rehn.