iSQI is a leading certification body delivering >30,000 exams annually against assured quality standards (ISO 17024 and ISO 9001).
With offices in the UK, Netherlands, USA and Germany and multiple distribution channels (including >5,000 Pearson VUE test centres), iSQI offer exceptional exam services around the world (UK & Ireland, Central and Eastern Europe, India, USA, Canada, South America, Australia, New Zealand, China, South Africa, Indonesia. Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines and more).
iSQI’s offer global services to:
- Individuals– syllabuses, practice exams and other resources, including training course availability, are available via iSQI’s website with options to purchase test centre (Pearson VUE), public and FLEX (remote proctored) exams. 2TRY offers additional reassurance to test takers and our Digital Badgesincrease visibility of achievement (also available to existing certificate holders).
- Organizations – iSQI offer fully managed exam delivery services e.g. on site invigilated exams and bulk exam voucher ordering. We can advise on where to find accredited training.
- Training Providers– iSQI provide exams after training (on-line and paper) and a Pearson VUE voucher fulfilment service that is user friendly to both the training provider and their candidates. Training providers can offer their courses on the iSQI website. We support accreditation on behalf of some Boards.
- Qualification bodies and corporate/government bodies offering proprietary tests– iSQI can deliver your exams.
iSQI certifications include:
- ISTQB®– as a global exam provider authorized by multiple Member Boards, including the UK & Ireland Board (UKITB), iSQI offer Foundation, Specialist and Agile exams (ISTQB Success Candidate Register listing if successful).
- Automation – A4Q Selenium Tester Foundation, ISTQB®Test Automation Engineer
- Agile – Essentials, Business Analysis, Scrum Master Pro and Practitioner in Agile Quality (PAQ).
- Design Thinking (A4Q)
- DASA®– DevOps
- LSSA – Lean Six Sigma
- IREB®– Requirements Engineering
- UXQB® – Usability and User Experience
- TMMI®– Test Maturity Model
- ISPMA – software product management