a1qa is a next-gen software testing company with 17+ years of experience in the SQA business.
We specialize in delivering innovative testing and QA services.
- Full-cycle testing. We provide 360-degree QA support from QA consulting to test automation at all SDLC stages.
- Complete test coverage. Along with full lifecycle QA, a1qa conducts particular testing types like performance, cybersecurity, compatibility, regression, and other types of checks.
- Quality engineering. Our team smoothly integrates QA processes into clients’ infrastructure and adjusts to their accustomed methodology with Agile, continuous testing, and others.
- Systems and platforms testing. a1qa is experienced in testing solutions of any business logic complexity ranging from web/mobile, blockchain, IoT, to cloud ones, and much more.
a1qa has already served more than 800 global clients, including Fortune 500 list enterprises and mid-size organizations across such industries as eHealth, telecom, eCommerce, BFSI, media and entertainment, and more.
The portfolio of 1 500+ completed projects proves a1qa’s long-standing QA expertise, leveraging mix-and-match in SQA best practice.
Apart from rectifying software glitches sharply, a1qa deeply focuses on clients’ needs and, therefore, brings confidence in achieving desired business goals.
Directly impacting business outcomes:
- Shortened time-to-market
- Improved customer experience
- Increased ROI
- Optimized QA budget
- Enhanced competitive advantage
- Refined transformation velocity
Additionally bringing operational benefits:
- Increased speed and efficiency
- Automated QA processes
- Minimized project risks
- Improved security
- Enhanced technical health
- Elevated software quality
800+ full-time QA specialists on board are constantly honing their skills at an in-house QA Academy comprising 100+ ongoing courses. While harnessing 10+ internal CoEs and R&Ds, a1qa’s professionals nurture the company’s arsenal of solutions, including a proprietary Aquality Automation framework with AI elements, to trending innovations like AR/VR, ML, IoT, etc.
Within our blog section, a1qa sheds light on topical QA issues and the ways of addressing them through independent quality assessment.
a1qa is headquartered in Lakewood, Colorado, and runs a dozen offices and testing labs around Europe with UK presence at the forefront.