Building mobility apps isn’t easy but testing can help!
How the presentation fits to the theme:
What better example than a mobility application to illustrate the usefulness of real-world testing? This presentation demonstrates how far the concept of in-the-wild testing can be taken, and how we leveraged the feedback we received from testing under real-life conditions.
How a tester can apply the learnings of the talk to their following day at work:
- Learn how to integrate in-the-wild testing with their existing testing practices and strategy
- Learn about Mobimeo’s goals and success criteria and apply them to their own testing set up
- Learn how to collect and leverage user feedback for transportation-related features
Key takeaways for the audience:
- The necessity to test outside of lab conditions to make sure to cover all possible cases
- The practical aspects of testing for apps with specific requirements, e.g. taking into account locations, demographics and modes of transport
- The important role of in-the-wild testing in accelerating QA and testing processes