25 February 2020 at The British Museum, London
Follow us on social media
By job title
- QA Directors / Managers / Engineers
- Test Leads / Managers / Analysts
- Senior Software Developers / Engineers / Testers
- Directors / Vice Presidents / Business Analysts / Senior Consultants
- Heads of IT / Senior IT Managers
- DevOps Leads / Managers / Engineers
- UAT Analysts / Testers
- Automation Test Engineers
- Technical Operations & Product Managers
- Public Sector
- Energy & Manufacturing
- Health, Education, Media
The Software Testing Industry Forum is a one-day event aimed at professionals who are looking to understand, investigate and purchase products or services in the Software Testing and QA arena throughout 2020.
Held at the gorgeous British Museum in central London, 25th February 2020, the Forum will afford decision makers the opportunity to learn, understand and explore the value proposition of the latest cutting-edge products, services and solutions across three core streams:
- People and processes
- Tools and technology
- Strategy and management
Each stream features six 30-minute presentations. In addition to this there will be three keynote presentations from revered industry professionals throughout the day.
This format allows buyers the opportunity to understand the latest best-in-class products and services available to them, with a view to facilitating key business purchasing decisions, enabling them to move their organisations forward.
Conferences & Exhibitions
The Software Testing Industry Forum merges the conference and exhibition formats, allowing delegates to relax in a comfortable and educational environment, considering case studies, opinions, and user-experiences to make informed decisions as to what products and services are most suitable to them and their organisations.
This has several benefits to both delegates and exhibitors:
- removes the hustle & bustle of an exhibition, reducing distractions
- increases 1-on-1 time ensuring a more detailed understanding of products & services
- allows for a more focused, informed buying decision to take place.
By attending the Software Testing Industry Forum delegates are able to make faster, more informed decisions as to which products & services will help them to move their businesses forward, saving time and increasing ROI.
Who should attend?
The Software Testing Industry Forum is open to all professionals in the Software Testing & QA industry.
It ideally suits those interested in, actively looking to, or are in the process of, purchasing or implementing products, services and business change within their organisations.
The Software Testing Industry Forum has a bespoke app to ensure delegates maximise their time at the event. The app allows delegates to:
- manage their personal itinerary
- pre-select presentations
- arranging meetings with exhibitors
- understand which other delegates are attending the event
- arrange 1-2-1 meetings with peers or colleagues
- communicate directly with other delegates
- view exhibitor profiles and contact them directly
- view the overall event programme.
When and where?
British Museum, London WC1
Tuesday 25th February