Network virtually and build real relationships, connecting business leaders,
solution providers with a private virtual event platform
A digital online platform where like-minded professionals come together, voice their thoughts and share experiences in a structured professional virtual environment.
These dynamic and highly engaging think tanks stimulate thought leadership discussions and provide valuable ‘take home’ implementable knowledge.
Hosting a virtual meeting forges meaningful relationship, positions you as a market leader whilst providing powerful insights into the key issues the businesses faces today.
Software Testing News (STN) Virtual Meetings are 60-minute virtual roundtable sessions that take place using the ‘Zoom video conferencing platform’ each session is attended by a maximum of 10 delegates per session, providing the perfect online platform to share knowledge, collaborate, swap and share advice.
What to Expect
- Wish list of attendees provided by the sponsor
- STN to source up to 10 selected participants from the wish list
- Pre event welcome pack sent to delegates detailing each
participant as a soft introduction to one another
- Sponsor branding on the welcome info
On the Day:
- Delegates ‘join’ Zoom using their audio and web cam
- Control over direction of agreed discussion by sponsor
- ‘Round the table’ 2 minute introductions by chair and each
- Delegates contribute to the discussion (by ‘raising their virtual
hand’ to talk)
- Sponsor encouraged to use branded back drops
- Full contact details of all delegates (GDPR Compliant)
- Recording of the session (for your own use only)
- Opportunity to publish a whitepaper on the findings