Research carried out in 2018 Nielson found that podcasts generate up to 4.4 times better brand recall than advertising and increase purchase intent by 10%.
Software Testing News (STN) Podcasts are similar to talk radio shows, hosted by an STN Editor and discusses a wide range of subject material, telling stories, or a combination of both. Podcasts are a great way to discuss the most recent news and hot topics with an industry specific audience.
If there’s a significant news story related to your niche, your audience wants to learn more about it. STN Podcasts are usually 30 minutes long and make excellent informative audio content to consume whilst doing other tasks.
- Podcast duration 20-40 mins
- Recorded sponsor introduction using provided script
- Hosted by Software Testing News Editor
- Broadcasted on Blubrry, Spotify, Apple & Soundcloud
- 2 x Newsletter inclusions promotion to entire database
- 3 x Social media promotions
- Various formats including interview, panel discussion, knowledge sharing
- Podcast recording provided for your own use