Global leader in digital transformation, Atos, announced today its Trustway Data Protection Suite, a new data encryption, which protects sensitive data and manages data security to help prevent cyber attacks.
This platform enables businesses to securely manage, protect and migrate sensitive data in virtual, public, private or hybrid cloud environments.
It will combine Trustway Hardware Security Module (HSM) with a ‘Gemalto Software Inside’ Data Protection suite to provide clients with a complete end-to-end and interoperable data encryption solution.
The Trustway Data Protection Suite enables enterprises and organisation to be compliant with all new regulations worldwide: the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) and the US Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
Key features and benefits included:
- One centralised solution for the whole company with standardized data encryption for each organisation
- Easy access to and control of encrypted data
- A highly secure environment: HSM architecture certified CC EAL4+ and ANSSI Reinforce Qualification (highest level for non-military products)
- Cost savings – from reduced budget for training resources and security policy management
- A modular architecture that enables CISOs (Chief Information Security Officers) to meet various encryption needs from different operational teams
Alexis Caurette, vice president of cyber security products at Atos, said: “We are pleased to offer our customers an end-to-end suite of solutions for their data protection. This new solution strengthens our leadership in cyber security and our position as a European cryptography provider.”
Written from press release by Leah Alger